Dr. Juan Carlos Rondón
- Director of Phase I at the Oceanblue Medical Research Center Medical Research Center. Miami Spring, Florida.
- Certified Senior Researcher specializing in HIV / AIDS.
- Principal investigator since 2013 and with extensive experience in all phases (I-IV) of clinical research.
- Extensive experience in legal services for condominiums, accidents, immigration, contracts and business representation.
- Doctorate in the Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana
- Residence in Internal Medicine at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA.
- Certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine in the year 2000, and recertified in 2011.