Dra. Paula Pifarre
- Scientific writer and collaborator at Cannabity Healthcare, Barcelona, Spain.
- Program Manager at the Centre de Regulacio Genomica (CRG), Parc de Reserca Biomedica de Barcelona (PRBB), Spain.
- Post-doctoral Professor at Cellular Biology, Physiology and Immunology Department, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB), Spain.
- Associate Professor at Biochemistry Department, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB), Spain.
Participation in various R + D + i projects financed in public calls.
- Participation in scientific-technical publications and documents, scientific dissemination and contributions to specialized conferences.
- Ph.D. Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain (July 2007). Average qualification: Excellent “Cum Laude “.
- Master in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain (2005) Average qualification: 10 (maximum 10)
- Graduate in Biology, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina (2000). Average qualification of the degree: 7.6 (maximum 10)